1. i have complete discography of all , Straits, Police, Sting, Knopfler, saw them in concert :
    POLICE: REGGIO EMILIA OLD ARENA1977 AND TURIN STADIO DELLE ALPI 2007 FOR THE REUNION

STING LAST SUMMER 2017 IN MANTOVA PIAZZA DEL TE'

MARK KNOPFLER PESARO ADRIATIC ARENA IN 2008

DIRE STRAITS VIENNA STADTHALLE 1981
  2. I've seen Dire Straits once in Rotterdam Feyenoord stadium, On Every Street Tour. Fantastic, they were in good shape. MK one of the finest guitar players. On the Night the live album is good too. Many from Brothers in Arms, so good. What about Your Latest Trick live. Superb. Yes Alchemy is incredible. Saw Sting once in The Hague in the 90's. I stood in front. Good too. Regetta de Blanc is my fav Police rec. I have the vinyl. The Bed's too big... is nice too and the instrumental title track is great. Stewart Copeland is a fine drummer. Bring on the Night is one of my fav songs.
  3. Originally posted by maartenpetra:I've seen Dire Straits once in Rotterdam Feyenoord stadium, On Every Street Tour. Fantastic, they were in good shape. MK one of the finest guitar players. On the Night the live album is good too. Many from Brothers in Arms, so good. What about Your Latest Trick live. Superb. Yes Alchemy is incredible. Saw Sting once in The Hague in the 90's. I stood in front. Good too. Regetta de Blanc is my fav Police rec. I have the vinyl. The Bed's too big... is nice too and the instrumental title track is great. Stewart Copeland is a fine drummer. Bring on the Night is one of my fav songs.
    Stewart is more than fine. He’s one of the best ever.
  4. Sure he is. You say so. But...Neil Peart from Rush is my favourite. The best there is.
  5. Originally posted by bazzzz:i have complete discography of all , Straits, Police, Sting, Knopfler, saw them in concert :
    POLICE: REGGIO EMILIA OLD ARENA1977 AND TURIN STADIO DELLE ALPI 2007 FOR THE REUNION

STING LAST SUMMER 2017 IN MANTOVA PIAZZA DEL TE'

MARK KNOPFLER PESARO ADRIATIC ARENA IN 2008

DIRE STRAITS VIENNA STADTHALLE 1981
    do you mean 1980 for reggio emilia? Records only show gigs in holland, france and germany on mainland europe in 1977 most of which are support gigs. i actually have a 2nd gen cassette of the 1980 gig in front of me right now.

6. I hope you like these. Nothing to thank for, my pleasure Tell us your favs when you dig deeper into their discographies!
  7. I'd just like to point out how good Walking In Your Footsteps is live.

The bass is something else.

8. No... NO NO NO.

9. I prefer to not click.

This morning I did a rehearsal with a couple of mates which are bound to be my new band and we performed an improptu medley of So Lonely and Romeo And Juliet in the key of D (therefore, So Lonely was bumped up 2 semitones and Romeo was lowered down 3 semitones).

That means we finally found a true answer to this:

Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

My fault Back in 2006 we weren't that tidy, haha. I loved (and love) these two bands and both of their frontmans solo, so I thought opening a single thread for all of them at once was like the definitive idea.

Ha.