1. good night fellas
  2. Evening Guys.
  3. hola Nate

4. I see you guys weren't very pleased with the popmart show.
  5. Originally posted by easports43

I see you guys weren't very pleased with the popmart show.

it was the 2nd night. Didn't expect much different
  6. hello!!
    good morning!!! anybody home????
    how was your weekend???

BTW: Drew I don't lnow if you're online, but I just saw your new avatar, AWESOME!!!

Cheers!
  7. I'm online and nice to hear you liked it. My weekend was fantastic and got a whole lot of new shows. I also have a few live MP3s taped last night which I'm going to be uploading likely tomorrow, which are really cool too by some great Australian singers.

Even though when you check who's online you'll always see my name there because I never bother logging out.
  8. Originally posted by drewhigginsI'm online and nice to hear you liked it. My weekend was fantastic and got a whole lot of new shows. I also have a few live MP3s taped last night which I'm going to be uploading likely tomorrow, which are really cool too by some great Australian singers.

Even though when you check who's online you'll always see my name there because I never bother logging out.

I'm glad to hear you had a fantastic weekend!!!
    cheers! nice you have a new lot of shows!!
  9. Hello people
  10. Originally posted by LikeASongHello people

hello my friend!!
    how are you?? how is recovery going?? your family?? did your mom loved your present???
  11. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

I'm glad to hear you had a fantastic weekend!!!
    cheers! nice you have a new lot of shows!!

Always important to have some new shows. I got a great Cleveland Elevation show - fantastic tour.
  12. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Always important to have some new shows. I got a great Cleveland Elevation show - fantastic tour.

sounds good, and I have to agree, it's always good!