1. Admittedly I really don't ever need to hear Teen Spirit ever again but it still is one of the greatest songs of all time. I'd never heard anything like it back in 1991 and imitators have never been able to match it.
  2. I like Nirvana. Lithium is a great song, so Come As You are. But Nirvana is a little overrated, and Team Spirit is the most overrated song of all time. It's a very simple song with a very simple riff. It's nowhere near the greatest songs of all time. Rape Me is a greater song than Spirits. The whole Boy (U2) album is better than Spirits. Maybe even GET ON YOUR BOOTS is better.
  3. These guys are unbelievable. Don’t like tribute bands usually but these are defo the nearest you will get to a Nirvana show, sounds exactly like Cobain.
  4. Originally posted by ViniedgeU2:I like Nirvana. Lithium is a great song, so Come As You are. But Nirvana is a little overrated, and Team Spirit is the most overrated song of all time. It's a very simple song with a very simple riff. It's nowhere near the greatest songs of all time. Rape Me is a greater song than Spirits. The whole Boy (U2) album is better than Spirits. Maybe even GET ON YOUR BOOTS is better.

Nirvana's Team Spirit...ha ha, good one!
  5. Wow, this is truly amazing. Also not a fan of tribute bands, but this one is really good.
  6. 27 years ago, the legendary MTV Unplugged concert by Nirvana was taped.

The tweet contains a link to an oral history of the show, if you're interested.

What an album. It introduced me to the band as a little kid. I didn't even know at the time they played mostly covers and deep cuts!

7. Released last week
  8. One of the best performances / albums of all time, hands down. Unique, special, still a regular on my playlist after all these years.