1. while browsing thru the forums, i came across a depeche mode show link mistakenly uploaded as a u2 show, and it made me wonder if people have other bands boots, might they be willing or allowed to share them in this bad yard club forum?
    the depeche mode is excellent by the way.
    i'm particularly interested in a legendary live set by Underworld, performed at Buddokan in japan...it's said to have been recorded and made available in limited quantities somewhere.

in any case, it's just a suggestion/question.
    if not, that's ok!
  2. I have a lot of Coldplay bootlegs too, soundboards and more for interested people.
  3. ohhhhh remy...yes! that's the stuff! i only have one, a BBC recording from last year at Abbey Road, but i'd surely be interested in some coldplay!!!
    i had this thing called 'two meter squared' once, recorded in canada, but even after putting it in my itunes, it disappeard on me. it had a rare live perfomance of 'high speed', and was brilliant. all together, it was a great quality bootleg!
    thanks for replying, and i look forward to seeing where this takes us!
  4. Glad to see there's some interest I'll see if I can make time this week to upload some high quality Coldplay bootlegs. I'm currently uploading all that's left from U2's Joshua Tree tour.

Around the year-change I'll create a new department on U2start just like the bootlegs page but then for soundchecks, rarities, demo's, mixes and other stuff, maybe I can make a small page for special high quality bootlegs from other artists too for people that are interested in other music.
  5. Sounds like a good idea this!

I have some radiohead,doves,snow patrol and muse bootlegs