1. I suppose l better find a users forum that specializes in U2's recorded history.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Sounds like a Mystery Angel of Harlem. Were there any spinnets?

Next up on Remy’s todo list actually is to listen to every bootleg ever and transcribe everything Bono sings or says. But it might take him a while to get round to when Angel of Harlem was released considering he’s going chronologically.
    I didn't ask that. I was asking for memory recall.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Sounds like a Mystery Angel of Harlem. Were there any spinnets?

Next up on Remy’s todo list actually is to listen to every bootleg ever and transcribe everything Bono sings or says. But it might take him a while to get round to when Angel of Harlem was released considering he’s going chronologically.
    Imagine the amount of Ole Ole Ole's that are missing from the databases. Luckily AtU2 aren't around anymore.
  4. I actually do agree that he's singing "been around back / been around front" though it confounded me for years
  5. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    I actually do agree that he's singing "been around back / been around front" though it confounded me for years
    100%
  6. I recommended this also.

If you’re asking the question’did Bono ever sing salvation army’ during any of the almost 300 performances of a song then you’re question is the problem rather than the lack of an answer that is satisfactory to you.
  7. Let's stir the fire.

8. Those people are too anxious to even join a U2 bootleg community.
  9. You're the best thing about me
    The best thing that ever happened a boy
  10. Apparently it's not "Atomic City, Hello Hello".

11. You’re welcome 😉 But I also can’t believe I thought you were mixing Vertigo into the song, whoops 🤣
  12. I remember my first post.