1. Originally posted by Angel_or_Devil Glad Martyn Williams got on the score board (twice)- such a great player.

Here, here.
  2. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Another match to look out for is Ireland v France, tonight 8pm on ITV 1. Make or break for both teams.

Amen. I've got the beer in the fridge in preparation
  3. Off to watch Ireland V France. Come on the Irish

4. 25-3. Damn the Frogs. Better Irish performance, but truly battered and still too many flaws.

Time to cheer on the Namibians in a few days time and start praying for a 7-point win over Argentina. Where there's still games there's still hope.
  5. Originally posted by djrlewis

25-3. Damn the Frogs. Better Irish performance, but truly battered and still too many flaws.

Time to cheer on the Namibians in a few days time and start praying for a 7-point win over Argentina. Where there's still games there's still hope.

we were totally outclassed. Decent effort in the first half but you cannot concede that amount of penalties. And what about O' Garas kicking? Terrible. We've got to put all our eggs in one basket for the Argentina game.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I've got the beer in the fridge in preparation

Drink eases the pain.

Do u think o'gara was troubled by those gambling rumours before the game. He didn't look too happy, with his head bowed, when ireland where singing the national anthem.
  7. Originally posted by Angel_or_Devil[..]
    Drink eases the pain.

Amen....

Originally posted by Angel_or_Devil
    Do u think o'gara was troubled by those gambling rumours before the game

Haven't heard about this?
  8. Originally posted by djrlewis
    Haven't heard about this?
    This accusation fits perfectly to many players. Of many sports..
  9. Originally posted by Angel_or_Devil[..]
    Do u think o'gara was troubled by those gambling rumours before the game. He didn't look too happy, with his head bowed, when ireland where singing the national anthem.

something is definatley troubling him. He is so unfocused and so out of sorts. He's being lazy, he's not accurate. It's all very worrying and I sure hope he gets it sorted because at present he'd be very lucky to make it on to the subs bench.

About the gambling thing, I thinks its a likely possibility. A similar thing happened in MotoGP recentley. Valentino Rossi was/is being investigated for possible tax fraud and when the story first came about he completley lost his focus and drive for a few races. So things like that can definatley play on the mind.
  10. Today I watched France against Ireland to try to understand better the rules of Rugby...I liked it very much and I'll try to watch more tomorrow.....

oh...and the All Blacks will win!!!
    go NZ....go NZ!!!!

See you friends!!
  11. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni

oh...and the All Blacks will win!!!
    go NZ....go NZ!!!!

Let's hope they don't perform too convincingly tomorrow against Scotland.
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

something is definatley troubling him. He is so unfocused and so out of sorts. He's being lazy, he's not accurate. It's all very worrying and I sure hope he gets it sorted because at present he'd be very lucky to make it on to the subs bench.

About the gambling thing, I thinks its a likely possibility. A similar thing happened in MotoGP recentley. Valentino Rossi was/is being investigated for possible tax fraud and when the story first came about he completley lost his focus and drive for a few races. So things like that can definatley play on the mind.

Couldn't believe how poor O'Gara was. He's normally so reliable. Shame that such a talent failed to shine in such an important game for Ireland.