1. Originally posted by Dougiel[..]

Let's hope they don't perform too convincingly tomorrow against Scotland.

lets hope they do
  2. -----edit----double post----
  3. Originally posted by matthews[..]

lets hope they do

Can't they take it easy for one game?
  4. just this once . i hope they give them a tough game because we need it dont need a walkover and scotland sound like the up for it so should better than some of the rubbish ive seen so far any predections? will you be watching ?
  5. You never know what you're going to get with Scotland. Promise so much but usually fail to deliver. Hopefully we'll give you a decent game but we're resting some of our best players ahead of the Italy game. I'll be watching and hoping for a good game.

There have been some decent games but too much one sided stuff. Once the minnows are out the way (hopefully Scotland not included in that) things should improve. Too many of the big teams failing to deliver as well though. NZ look more focussed than in the past. You have to fancy their chances this time.
  6. i hope so south africa dont look to shabby though .if we dont win it this year will be known as the greg norman of the rugby world .ill be channel surfing though as the football is on at the same time as rugger so going to be a long nite but have my friend stella artois with me. so good luck tonite
  7. South Africa have a formidable defence. Was at Murrayfield a few weeks ago when they played Scotland and they looked mighty impressive.
    Enjoy your time with Stella.
  8. So what about the weekend games then?

I'm going for a South African landslide, a comfortable Argentinian win and a narrow edging over Samoa for England (it has to be really or they're going home) today.

Tomorrow Australia will crush Fiji, especially in the second half and whilst I think it'll be their biggest test to date I can't see anything other than New Zealand walking (running/pushing/driving/rucking/mauling) all over Scotland I'm afraid.

Originally posted by AidanFormigoniToday I watched France against Ireland to try to understand better the rules of Rugby...I liked it very much and I'll try to watch more tomorrow.....

oh...and the All Blacks will win!!!
    go NZ....go NZ!!!!

See you friends!!

Aidan - what do you need to know? Just ask and I will explain. Out of curiosity, why does a Brazilian want New Zealand to win?
  9. Originally posted by djrlewisSo what about the weekend games then?

I'm going for a South African landslide, a comfortable Argentinian win and a narrow edging over Samoa for England (it has to be really or they're going home) today.

Tomorrow Australia will crush Fiji, especially in the second half and whilst I think it'll be their biggest test to date I can't see anything other than New Zealand walking (running/pushing/driving/rucking/mauling) all over Scotland I'm afraid.

I think you've got them all about right
  10. Wow I have just seen the score from the SA and Tonga game (30-25)

djrlewis, I see you have changed your avatar- very nice, and you have changed location??

About the o'gara gambling thing a reporter questioned/accused him of having a gambling debt of £250,000 (That's off the top of my head) the day before the game.

C'mon the Scots! Get on the Irn Bru (lovely stuff)
  11. Originally posted by Dougiel[..]

Let's hope they don't perform too convincingly tomorrow against Scotland.

haha

sorry if I made you ungry friend...it wasn't my intention...

greetings from Brazil!!
  12. Originally posted by DougielSouth Africa have a formidable defence. Was at Murrayfield a few weeks ago when they played Scotland and they looked mighty impressive.
    Enjoy your time with Stella.

but South Africa is loosing right now....

I'm watching the game...but I'm also watching Milan x Parma

and I think England will win the next game