1. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

haha

sorry if I made you ungry friend...it wasn't my intention...

greetings from Brazil!!

It's only sport. Not something to get angry about.
  2. Originally posted by Dougiel[..]

It's only sport. Not something to get angry about.

glad you have the same idea that I have

Greetings from Brazil to you my friend!!
  3. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

but South Africa is loosing right now....

I'm watching the game...but I'm also watching Milan x Parma

and I think England will win the next game

South Africa score against Tonga was a surprise. Great game, Tonga could have done with another 5 minutes.
  4. Originally posted by Dougiel[..]

South Africa score against Tonga was a surprise. Great game, Tonga could have done with another 5 minutes.

Great..great game...I stop watching Milan against Parma....10 x 10 right now
  5. That scoreline is a massive surprise! It'll teach South Africa to be complacent and take wins for granted. Not a good sign for my team, Wales, who they will surely face in the quarter finals....
  6. Better play from England,but I do think the scoreline flatters a little. They should have controlled after a strong halftime position but let things slip a little. Good to get the win though.
  7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Great..great game...I stop watching Milan against Parma....10 x 10 right now

Aidan, you're really getting into this! Brilliant news, isn't it a good game?
    I take it you're picking up the rules just fine?!
  8. Argentina romping all over Namibia at present - 56-3 at present with a few minutes left to go. Looking very strong and Ireland are going to have a struggle to get the four try win over them...
  9. Originally posted by djrlewisArgentina romping all over Namibia at present - 56-3 at present with a few minutes left to go. Looking very strong and Ireland are going to have a struggle to get the four try win over them...

Ireland are a struggle. Period
  10. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Aidan, you're really getting into this! Brilliant news, isn't it a good game?
    I take it you're picking up the rules just fine?!

Yeah....well....soccer is my passion..favourite sport and this will never change...but I also love other sports,like car racing,football (2nd place for me...) and I'm starting to love ruby too...and about the rules...some are similar to football and the others I'm understanding...I just need to watch a few more games

See you friend!!

ps:I'm watching NASCAR Bush Series and Englad match right now
  11. good luck understanding the rules i was brought up in a rugby made country (although football no1 baseball no2 sport passions ) and i stil cant understand the bloody rules after 25 years . so am impressed you picked up so fast . but the beautful game still no 1 though
  12. let's go PUMAS