1. Yup, well done. Anthrax had some great hits
  2. I was expecting it to be some sort of Metal cover but they stay very true to the original. And the guy who sings is the bass player (but does a pretty good job)
  3. In terms of best intros to a U2 song, I have Streets in a league of its own.

For the next best intro, this would be up there
  4. Originally posted by Andrew_C:In terms of best intros to a U2 song, I have Streets in a league of its own.

For the next best intro, this would be up there
    The 00's Streets!

5. We have....Charlie Benante ( Anthrax drummer and writer) playing keys,guitar and drums then,Frank Bello ( Anthrax bass player) on bass and bvox then we got Mark Osegueda ( Death Angel singer ) singing
  6. “Time won't leave me as I am
    But time won't take the boy out of this man”

Really great lyric and meaning. Especially with a lot of time of reflection in lockdown and still early into adulthood.
  7. That cover reminded me how much of a great song City of blinding lights is . Great cover but I was expecting them to put their own spin on it . Sounds identical to the u2 version minus the bono vocals
  8. Got this one on repeat the last weeks. One of their best anthems, and until now they're last one as well. Hope they will one day return to writing songs like this
  9. The intro is great. Rest of the song is a bit meh.

Regarding anthems, I think Love is Bigger is one. Especially live.
  10. Originally posted by SJKamal:The intro is great. Rest of the song is a bit meh.

Regarding anthems, I think Love is Bigger is one. Especially live.
    For me both are meh
  11. Vancouver 27.04.2005