1. I love the first three seasons, and yeah, they're a lot of fun. I remember seeing the show for the first time like it was yesterday. It was Squeeze, the one with the serial killer who can squeeze through insanely small spaces to get to his victims... The show's freaky yet awesome at the same time!

I've heard Breaking Bad is good, but I haven't seen it yet. I should watch a few episodes sometime.
  2. SUITS
  3. watching "Punkin Chunkin" countdown right now, pretty awesome, unless you're a pumpkin
  4. just started watching Breaking Bad, good stuff
  5. Anyone watch 'American Restoration'?
  6. i'm watching season 1 of "King" .. that's supposed to be set in Toronto .. did you watch it Matt?
  7. Most Canadian TV shows suck, to be honest, so no, I haven't watch it. However, I haven't heard of the one you've mentioned so I shouldn't judge it.
  8. Just finished Season 2 of Boardwalk Empire. Good show but this season got a little too out of control for this viewer.
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:Most Canadian TV shows suck, to be honest, so no, I haven't watch it. However, I haven't heard of the one you've mentioned so I shouldn't judge it.

it has no less than the average police series from US
  10. And American show set in a Canadian city? Wow.

Being from Canada, I always find our cities too tame/less-mysterious than the behemoths in the States.
  11. no ... it's a canadian production hehe
    what i meant is that it's not worse than the average american ones
    enjoyable watch