1. Two words:

House MD.
  2. Originally posted by NoamTG[..]

About Day Break - In Israel we get an Asian channel called Star World, and they broadcast the whole show. Yesterday was the 9th episode.
    I found the show at start pretty hard to understand, but now it's OK.

As for other American TV shows I like Law and Order[ ], The Shield, My Name Is Earl and Gilmore Girls [LOL ! my sister made me watch a few episodes and now it's addictive!]

I don't like Prison Break, but after seeing the first episode I couldn't stop watching even though it's pretty dumb..

The Shield
    Love it, wonderfull show, watched all the six seasons in a month or so. The main actor is great.

And yes, they broadcasted Day Break in full here in Holland too. It's weird what they do in America, often great shows get cancelled while they do great outside the US.
  3. Originally posted by Remy[..]

The Shield
    Love it, wonderfull show, watched all the six seasons in a month or so. The main actor is great.

And yes, they broadcasted Day Break in full here in Holland too. It's weird what they do in America, often great shows get cancelled while they do great outside the US.

Its the same with radio and other media..you only get one chance.
    and especially in the U.S. were it's all determined by ratings

yeah great show! I first saw it when I was 13-14 and it scared the shit out of me!
    then a year ago they started to show re-runs and I love every second of it!
  4. Originally posted by Remy[..]

pretty interesting storyline and a unique concept. But people needed to stay focussed to understand the show, but if you do, it's great.

Which means my mom could never watch it.
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

LOL!

[same here:P]
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I never watched "Daybreak"....mostly because it felt like a ripoff of "Groundhog's Day."
  7. Originally posted by NoamTG[..]

LOL!

[same here:P]

Me and my Dad have to go in the other room sometimes because she keeps asking questions like: "Who's he? or "What did he say?" and then we miss something else, and she gets upset that we don't know what happened then!
  8. Sooo...anyone into Lost here?
  9. Originally posted by Ali709Sooo...anyone into Lost here?

Was interested, but never watched it...
  10. Anyone here like the American version of The Office?
  11. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2Anyone here like the American version of The Office?

HUGE fan.
  12. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

HUGE fan.

AWESOME. I am counting the days until it returns.