1. There's another name in that song.

"...it's Ben a little while.."
  2. I always thought it was nice that they gave my uncle a mention not once but twice in Vertigo
    ‘How to Neil, Neil’.
  3. Hahaha, I sure remember all the Ben-jokes from 2015 California (There Is No Ben To Love), Eben Better Than The Real Thing, Fez-Ben Born... and to get on topic again, Octoben!
  4. Since we're doing this... Your uncle also got a mention in Mysterious Ways...
    If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to, Neil.
  5. Originally posted by FromMEtoU2:[..]
    Since we're doing this... Your uncle also got a mention in Mysterious Ways...
    If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to, Neil.
    😂😂 maybe it’s just my daft humour but the Neil ones are my favourite because it doesn’t just sound similar it’s the exact same way you would say the name. Stupidly funny.

6. So just read about this on U2songs.com holy crap! Where have I been!!! Under a rock? Sounded like it was the same October song then when the new stuff started felt like the beginning of an acid trip. Gotta say though, it’s starting to grow on me.
  7. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:[YouTube Video]

So just read about this on U2songs.com holy crap! Where have I been!!! Under a rock? Sounded like it was the same October song then when the new stuff started felt like the beginning of an acid trip. Gotta say though, it’s starting to grow on me.
    It's a 100% legit too. The infancy of remixes.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    😂😂 maybe it’s just my daft humour but the Neil ones are my favourite because it doesn’t just sound similar it’s the exact same way you would say the name. Stupidly funny.
    Totally agree with your humor!
  9. Ah, 'They call it an accident'. Got that original vinyl, time for a spin. If I rember correctly, there is another alternate version of October on it?
  10. Yes
  11. Listening on vinyl, I forgot how much I love this album