1. Originally posted by double_psycheNo U2 dreams here...but ask me about my Dave Matthews and Kiefer Sutherland dreams! My husband still teases me about the Dave one...

Do we really wanna know?
  2. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I do ocassionally. The worst one was one were I won tickets to a U2 concert. Everything was going smothely. Me and my buddies were having a great time and I was even having luck with the ladys. It was great until Pride ended and Bono announced they were dumping Streets for Miami. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up in an instant.

haha...very bad dream...

I usually have some U2 dreams...in one of them I was the pilot of U2's plane...I watch a show and they were my friends

see you friend!!
    Greetings from Brazil!!
  3. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

haha...very bad dream...

I usually have some U2 dreams...in one of them I was the pilot of U2's plane...I watch a show and they were my friends

see you friend!!
    Greetings from Brazil!!

That would be an awesome dream!
  4. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I do ocassionally. The worst one was one were I won tickets to a U2 concert. Everything was going smothely. Me and my buddies were having a great time and I was even having luck with the ladys. It was great until Pride ended and Bono announced they were dumping Streets for Miami. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up in an instant.

That's a real nightmare lol
  5. The night after attending my only concert I dreamt with U2.
    They were giving a Free Concert at a very famous square of Madrid. I told my mum to attend it, and while we were travelling there (we live about 40 kms away from Madrid) our car, and later our bus were plagued by technicall problems. We couldn't arrive in time, and the concert had just finished (we got to hear the final notes of ''40'' though). It was too sad to keep in dreaming, so I woke up instantly, with tears on my face...
    After that, i remebered the previous-night concert, and a big smile came up, and I came back to bed.
  6. MacPhisto visits me now and then, especially saying: "do yo know who I am? cause I know who you are!"

lol
  7. Originally posted by NoamTGMacPhisto visits me now and then, especially saying: "do yo know who I am? cause I know who you are!"

lol
    I know you proably even better than you know yourself.
    What a night, what show... Zooropa is all over!
  8. Originally posted by NoamTGMacPhisto visits me now and then, especially saying: "do yo know who I am? cause I know who you are!"

lol

9. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

right back at ya!

Aidan, how are you??
  10. I watched the Vertigo Chicago documentary last night before I went to bed, hoping I'd have some sort of wonderful dream about them. Sure enough--I dreamt I was back in my old high school auditorium and the boys were there rehearsing Vertigo! There were only about 20 of us in there (I have no idea who the other people were), so we all crowded around the base of the stage just listening and clapping along. Bono had his standard black t-shirt, black pants, and black shoes on but no jacket. All of a sudden I got a text message from my best friend--apparently we were literally in outer space, because she told me that the space shuttle couldn't bring us back to earth, and us and the band would have to stay out there forever! I couldn't have been happier!

Then I woke up. But I'm still not back from space yet.
  11. I had a dream the other night that there was an abandoned Popmart stage not far from my house. It was like a big old relic and it had been there from 10 years. Strange but it was bloody huge
  12. singing next to bono that's what i dreamt about a week ago .....
    but if somebody ask whats your greatest wish i will say .....
    a whole tour as a roadie around the globe with them before a year thats my
    real dream