1. I always dream they finally come to my city but nobody buys a ticket. Only like 8000 people show up, they call the show off and leave after the first couple of songs, also deciding to never come back. It's actually more like a nightmare than a dream...
  2. I dreamed a few days ago that the band performed SYCMIOYO in last year at the JT 2017 tour with the background screen of green grasses and Bono had the original Vertigo tour style and hair (:X) and an aquintance said to me that he cannot going with me at the gig at the phone direct from the concert!
    However it was a great dream.

I dreamt also years ago multiple times that band was in my old house and I have with them a Q&A in my parents bed that when came Songs of Ascent out.
    It was awkward and a bit hilarious.
  3. Originally posted by Jawis:I dreamed a few days ago that the band performed SYCMIOYO in last year at the JT 2017 tour with the background screen of green grasses and Bono had the original Vertigo tour style and hair (:X) and an aquintance said to me that he cannot going with me at the gig at the phone direct from the concert!
    However it was a great dream.

I dreamt also years ago multiple times that band was in my old house and I have with them a Q&A in my parents bed that when came Songs of Ascent out.
    It was awkward and a bit hilarious.
    Had one a month ago when Bono pulled me on stage to sing RTSS and for some reason I couldn't sing and i forgot the lyrics??? So it was a bad time much worse than yours hahaha
  4. Nope, the only dreams I ever had about a group or singer was David Bowie, shortly before and after he died... They were some very vivid and sometimes psychedelic dreams in which he would appear in familiar places that would change into unfamiliar places and he would give me advice about life and death... Very bizarre and unsettling...
  5. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Had one a month ago when Bono pulled me on stage to sing RTSS and for some reason I couldn't sing and i forgot the lyrics??? So it was a bad time much worse than yours hahaha

A matter of singing
  6. All the time. Last year before the concerts in Brazil I had several dreams where for some reason I ended up missing the shows. I guess that has to do with a bit of anxiety
  7. one of my dreams I snook up on Bono and kicked him of stage ?. The recent U2 dream I was backup guitarist. The Edge didnt like that so he unplugged my guitar on stage and took my AC-cabel for my Line 6 HD500x.

Basterd.. ?
  8. Had a dream U2 played in my local club, played A Day Without Me...
  9. I'd kill for that song to be back in the setlist at least once?! Or dream about it. Good dream!