1. Originally posted by RemyBOB.

[image]
    xDDDDD
  2. Nice one Remy
  3. Need (updated) help on this one. I simpy want to convert all my original U2 live dvd-s to some format that i can play in my car. CD player. I suppose it plays mo3 mo4 etc.

Since a couple of months, i an all in on Apple. After 20 yeats on pc...

Anyone?
  4. Originally posted by u2chamonix:Need (updated) help on this one. I simpy want to convert all my original U2 live dvd-s to some format that i can play in my car. CD player. I suppose it plays mo3 mo4 etc.

Since a couple of months, i an all in on Apple. After 20 yeats on pc...

Anyone?
    1) Why converting DVDs to audio when you have every single audio recording one click away? https://u2start.com/shows

2) Just use Handbrake

5. Not "every single recording" Sergio; this site doesn't have links to shows that were officially released; so the OP either needs to rip the audio from the DVD to get that specific show or be happy to download a comparable recording from the same tour.
  6. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]

Not "every single recording" Sergio; this site doesn't have links to shows that were officially released; so the OP either needs to rip the audio from the DVD to get that specific show or be happy to download a comparable recording from the same tour.
    Ah ah ok, I was thinking of unofficial DVDs I guessed in 2020 everyone on Earth would have audio rips of the DVDs that have been out for decades haha.

Anyway, Handbrake is your friend for that purpose too!
  7. Not everyone
  8. Ok, thanks for your answers,
    So best and easiest tip to get down my official u2 dvds to a listenable format in my car. I suppose mp3, mp4 will do, but better audio, maybe flac(?) would be great.
  9. MP3 is what you're looking for. There's literally a thousand softwares that can do that for you: just google "dvd to mp3 mac" and choose the one you like best.