1. Originally posted by germcevoyI have it on Vinyl, Cassette, 2 CD's then i'll have this new one. Ouch
    My mum had it in vinyl, but it misteriously disappeared abou 18 years ago, so maybe this is the time to buy a new one. I'm really hoping that it comes out the 20th November, mainly because mum's birthday is on 26th. That'd be the perfect present!!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]My mum had it in vinyl, but it misteriously disappeared abou 18 years ago, so maybe this is the time to buy a new one. I'm really hoping that it comes out the 20th November, mainly because mum's birthday is on 26th. That'd be the perfect present!!

it's penned for a worldwide release on 2oth November so we may all get it on the same day. Great
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyit's penned for a worldwide release on 2oth November so we may all get it on the same day. Great
    Fantastic.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

it's penned for a worldwide release on 2oth November so we may all get it on the same day. Great

What source do you have for that date?

5. Originally posted by yeah[..]

What source do you have for that date?

U2.com
  6. I must be blind. Can't find it there.
  7. Originally posted by yeahI must be blind. Can't find it there.

it was there yesterday. I'll have a look

ha they've taken the date down and replaced it 'within the next few weeks'
  8. Originally posted by yeahI must be blind. Can't find it there.
    The same here. I entered the site yesterday and I only saw the usual stuff (PoPMart Mexico, Honour Medal to Bono, etc etc). Maybe it's from the $$$ part of the site.
  9. I say December 7th!
  10. Originally posted by yeahI say December 7th!

as long as its in the shops for the christmas rush they won't mind
  11. Originally posted by lloydius57The Deluxe Edition is £11.99 on hmv.co.uk

surprisingly much cheaper than I thought!

add it to your shopping cart and the price jumps to £23.99. Odd. 3rd December release for HMV