1. I've just saw it. All the info available up there. Formats, Dates (:?), History. Gotta love it
  2. EDITH says that germcevoy was faster.
  3. Originally posted by yeah[..]

If you add it to the basket it's 23,99...

just posted that a second before you there. How odd is that?
  4. Germcevoy posted at 18:14:54
    LikeASong posted at 18:15:07
    Yeah posted at 18:15:11

5. Originally posted by yeahEDITH says that germcevoy was faster.

same info though so who cares who's first. I suppose £24 (if it stays at that price) is fair enough
  6. Originally posted by germcevoysame info though so who cares who's first. I suppose £24 (if it stays at that price) is fair enough
    For the Super Duper Mega Booklet+Vinyl+CD+DVD+Extra Stuff Deluxe Edition? Absolutely!!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]For the Super Duper Mega Booklet+Vinyl+CD+DVD+Extra Stuff Deluxe Edition? Absolutely!!

the vinyl is a seperate purchase
  8. wooooooow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    great great great !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ole ole ole yes yes yes jihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ten thousand times better than the Popmart dvd !!!!!!
    this is real great news ........
    i hope they do the same with Achtung baby !!!!!!!!!!!
    but let's first hope they bring out the under a blood red sky dvd with the
    complete show !!!!!!!!
  9. Yep. Under A Blood Red Sky will be next year I think, then will be the 25th anniversary
  10. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyYep. Under A Blood Red Sky will be next year I think, then will be the 25th anniversary
    I really, really, really hope it.
  11. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyYep. Under A Blood Red Sky will be next year I think, then will be the 25th anniversary

that would be awesome!!!
  12. Just out of curiosity, does anyone expect some major changes in the actual songs on the original Joshua Tree? I mean, can we expect the kinds of changes we saw made to Discotheque, Staring at the Sun, Numb, and Gone on the Greatest Hits 90-00 album?