1. Also making me think back to my tribute band mirroring U2 and doing our own "JT30" styled shows

2. This is a classic Red Nose Day sketch with a neat JT cameo
    EDIT - Should probably mention for those unfamiliar with RND that it's a massive charity fundraising event in the UK that ends on Red Nose Day (I think it's every 2 years) with a massive TV show with lots of celeb appearances and sketches and music etc etc
  3. Happy 35th anniversary to our beloved yucca brevifolia!

🌵

4. Needs a 35th anniversary tour.
  5. Needs 35 anniversary mega deluxe box set
  6. Aren’t we up to the super-deluxe, unplugged but remixed and remastered in 7.2ch surround sound edition, made exclusively available to U2.com subscribers for the bargain price fee of U$60. Available for delivery in 2025ish.
  7. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Aren’t we up to the super-deluxe, unplugged but remixed and remastered in 7.2ch surround sound edition, made exclusively available to U2.com subscribers for the bargain price fee of U$60. Available for delivery in 2025ish.
    I believe you’re correct!
  8. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Aren’t we up to the super-deluxe, unplugged but remixed and remastered in 7.2ch surround sound edition, made exclusively available to U2.com subscribers for the bargain price fee of U$60. Available for delivery in 2025ish.
  9. Happy B Day Josha Tree. What about that film?
  10. Not to ruin anything but I heard something is in the works for 2087. The ultimate Joshua tree anniversary.
  11. I was about to make a lame joke about being excited for this one (but unless there is some crazy medical breakthrough within the next few decades, I’ll be dead) but it’s interesting to think if any of the rock/pop albums will be celebrated at 100. Will even an album like The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper get that sort of royal treatment or will anyone even care?