1. I just listened to El Pueblo Vencera at the Tempe, Arizona show in 1987. That song is just great! I actually underestimated this song, also on the album. But live it is even better. What is considered to be the best version of this song(performance and audio quality)?? I'll download the Buenos Aires show soon, from last year. I hope that version is good too.
  2. Originally posted by MWSAHI just listened to El Pueblo Vencera at the Tempe, Arizona show in 1987. That song is just great! I actually underestimated this song, also on the album. But live it is even better. What is considered to be the best version of this song(performance and audio quality)?? I'll download the Buenos Aires show soon, from last year. I hope that version is good too.

Any performance of Mothers of The Disappeared is so emotional and beautiful. But I do particularly like the Santiago performance because of how the mothers come on stage...amazing.
  3. I love the Buenos Aires 06 version but it has to be the Santiago 1998 show. Just fantastic.

1987-04-29 - Chicago also has a nice version. Much like the album version but Santiago is the one
  4. I've yet seen Santiago on Youtube. Great version, great song, great show...Think I'm gonna download it soon!
  5. Santiago. So emotional, so pure. That crowd....that must have been PopMart's finest moment.
  6. Emotionally it has to be Santiago. Just awesome and moving, all the Plaza De Mayo Mothers in the stage. Tears come up to my eyes each time I see/remember it.

But the best performance is the Tempe 1987-12-19 one. Too amazing. I love that snippet too (El Pueblo Vencera = The People Will Overcome"). The snippet fits perfectly with the song's theme. Amazing
  7. Originally posted by LikeASongEmotionally it has to be Santiago. Just awesome and moving, all the Plaza De Mayo Mothers in the stage. Tears come up to my eyes each time I see/remember it.

But the best performance is the Tempe 1987-12-19 one. Too amazing. I love that snippet too (El Pueblo Vencera = The People Will Overcome"). The snippet fits perfectly with the song's theme. Amazing

Sergio,
    My friend you're mistaken, the Mothers of Plaza de Mayo are from Argentina... I haven't seen POPMART Santiago but I have seen POPMART Buenos Aires, and it's during the first gig in Buenos Aires that the Mothers go on stage with the band...
    cheers!!
  8. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

Sergio,
    My friend you're mistaken, the Mothers of Plaza de Mayo are from Argentina... I haven't seen POPMART Santiago but I have seen POPMART Buenos Aires, and it's during the first gig in Buenos Aires that the Mothers go on stage with the band...
    cheers!!

they also appear in Santiago
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

they also appear in Santiago

aahh ok ok
    I had no Idea !! since I haven't seen that DVD....
    well anyway, Mothers of Plaza de Mayo are Argentine not Chilean... thats why it seemed so rare to me that they appeared in Santiga as well....
  10. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXaahh ok ok
    well anyway, Mothers of Plaza de Mayo are Argentine not Chilean... thats why it seemed so rare to me that they appeared in Santiga as well....
    I know I know. I mistaken two things. In Chile came up to the stage some mothers of disappeared people there. And in Buenos Aires came up The Plaza De Mayo Mothers.
  11. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

aahh ok ok

you should get it. I think it's on the DVD vine that should be on the way to you soon