1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I know at least one person who would say you are nitpicking and at least one other person who would back them up. One thing we can’t criticise about the performance is Bono’s timing, we literally can’t, it would be crazy.
    Have a day off Dean. It must be exhausting being you.
  2. Don’t get yourself all worked up, just enjoy the performance of ground beneath her feet with Bono’s perfect timing of the vocal delivery.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Don’t get yourself all worked up, just enjoy the performance of ground beneath her feet with Bono’s perfect timing of the vocal delivery.
    He can enjoy it because he doesn’t nitpick insignificant details.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[YouTube Video]
    Just wanted to highlight this thread, a song I’m a big fan of. You’d have to be absolutely crazy to suggest there’s anything wrong with this performance, nitpicking some would say to question it. So please don’t get all worked up, just enjoy it.
    The performance is so good that the presenter rewards them at the end with two freshly served pints of Guinness, obviously thanking them for a FANTASTIC informal, jaunty performance of an incredible song.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The performance is so good that the presenter rewards them at the end with two freshly served pints of Guinness, obviously thanking them for a FANTASTIC informal, jaunty performance of an incredible song.
    I'd say Bono's delivery had no timing issues,, but some improvised vocals. He and Edge gave a good performance. Worthy of a pint