1. I love pop mart tour with Pop muzik, vertigo tour with Wake up (Arcade fire) ,Joshua tree tour with Streets ,Zooropa with the drumnsand Zoo Tv Outside Broadcast with George Bush rap.But i prefer Zoo TV tour with Bono singing.
  2. Absolutely Popmart with Pop Muzik, such a stunning opening with the Bono as a boxer and such.
  3. I love Pop muzik in the PopMart tour, the "oriental version" of Elevation at the Elevation tour and also Wake up from Arcade Fire on the Vertigo was great!!!
  4. edge playing slide guitar on "hawkmoon" is cool. i wish they would have played it more. its nice opener for "lovetown tour"
    but the best has to be "zoo station"...bono dancing up against the screens was so cool and original...
  5. Hawkmoon 269 it´s a great opening too!!!
  6. I have to go with "Wake Up" being Canadian and all (and it's a great song).
  7. Originally posted by RemyAbsolutely Popmart with Pop Muzik, such a stunning opening with the Bono as a boxer and such.

I agree
  8. Pop Muzik // Mofo
  9. Yeah - all the intro's of U2 are great. But don't forget the superb Joshua-Tree-Tour. "All you need is love" from The Beatles over the PA - lights go out - than the RED LIGHTS - and Edge starts playin Streets - really COOOLLLL.
  10. I agree with the Popmuzk intro
  11. Popmuzik is my favo too!
  12. Something is sounding over the crowd...yeah, it's Sympathy For The Devil...
    And it fades out and...oh, All You Need Is Love... Everyone is singing at the stadium...yeah, amazing...
    But, oh, it also fades out before ending...
    Black stadium.
    A far organ sounds.
    A red light iluminates the stage.

Nothing is comparable as the beginning of Where The Streets Have No Name. Not Zoo Station, nor Mofo, nor Elevation, of course nor Out of Control, nor 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, nor myself-lived-Vertigo.

Always Streets.