1. Wake up
    Space oddity/ Soon
    Whole of the moon
  2. For me, nothing compares to the theatrics, the anticipation, the showmanship and the epic-ness of Pop Muzik -> Mofo. The band entering the venue as badass fighters with their entourage is brilliant.
    I think at the end Mofo is a much better song than Zoo Station and that's why this gets my vote.
  3. Man I kind of forgot how cool that PopMart entrance was. Still gotta give it to ZooTV for Bono's intro and Zoo Station, but PopMuzik might be the best true "intro music" they've ever had.
  4. It’s always close for me between zoo tv and COBL. I honestly pictured the COBL intro on the dvd before I even seen it and I remember getting the dvd Xmas morning and just getting shivers watching it on the way to visiting family. Zoo tv was a completely different feeling but it was just so cool, I wish I’d witnessed the first zoo tv show to see the band take this totally different direction. I think I’ll go with a tie between the two that I love for totally different reasons.
  5. Zoo Tv in a no contest win. Not even close in my book. Zoo Station and the Drug of a Nation intro will forever be the best.
  6. I think the way the Chicago DVD is shot contributes a lot to how cool that intro was. To this day its my favorite performance of the song and I revisit it often - but I do stand by my point.
  7. 1987 JT Tour WTSHNN organ intro!
  8. Pop muzik and Mofo is absolutely incredible
  9. Elevation remix then straight into Elevation live AND with the house lights on still has the wow factor for me,Space Oddity/Soon has to be up there.