1. never mind.
    i would like all the solo the edge stuff,
    the htdmaab studio session things
    all the dvd audio rips,
    and the vertigo tour rarities
    thanks
  2. If you have the time could you possibly upload the show from the 21/10/1981 Hemel Hempstead as I had this show at one point but lost it when my PC crashed during the summer and would like to be able to have this show again. Thank you in advance.
  3. Originally posted by opsopcopolisnever mind.
    i would like all the solo the edge stuff,
    all the dvd audio rips,
    and the vertigo tour rarities
    thanks

I'll try to upload some stuff in the following days! First i have some boots to upload! The HTDAAB sessions are already up! Vertigo tour rarities, i have a album of that...isn't much worth it...because you can make your own collection form the boots. But i will start uploading soon
  4. hi could you upload all i want is you/where the streets have no name from slane castle & the live from the brooklyn bridge stuff thanks it would be much appreciated
  5. Hello,

it's my first post here, but i want to know if you have the Lemon - Bad Yard Club Edit from the Stay single,
    i would need it if it's possible to upload it

Thanks
  6. Thanks a lot
  7. If i can, i am maybe looking for Unforgettable Fire sessions (is it good because i had for a time Unforgettable fire and War demos and the quality was not very good) and Popmart : Live in Mexico City.

Thanks!
  8. If you don't mind, i'm after a couple of tracks :

Wire [NME Dub Mix]
    J.Swallow
    Night & Day [Album version]
    Christmas [Baby Please Come Home]

and would there be a good quality version of the "Perfecto Mix" of Daddy's Gonna pay For Your Crashed Car?