1. Originally posted by hoserama:I seem to recall Nuno torrented one of 6/18/11 Anaheim 2. It was significantly overloaded and full of static, but it was a Larry feed.

I released a Larry feed from 2005 Portland, but its not really Larry's feed--he only used it when he left his drum kit. The rest of the time it was the tech feed.
    yes ...was 2011-06-18 - Anaheim , like you said , It was significantly overloaded and full of static
    For an Matrix ok , but only his feed , not interesting for listen ,imho
  2. Well he did ask for a Larry feed. And Nuno's source from Anaheim 2 was Larry feed. Due to all the static + overload artifacts, its not even very useful for a matrix. It's more of a novelty, but not good for straight listening IMO.

Regarding the Portland 2005 feed I recorded, it's not strictly speaking a Larry feed. I forget which songs it switches to Larry's mix from the tech mix, but you'll hear a shift in sound when Larry goes wireless. The rest of the show is tech...check out all the effects playing during Streets.

And whoever posted the Portland 2005 didn't follow good etiquette...you should post all the lineage information and give taper credits!
  3. The feed that I recorded was in fact Larrys feed, it was recorded only for curiosity and not meant to be one the best recordings , plus I did video at the same time. I've never heard the whole recording because it's not my type but Hoserama apparently heard more than me lol .He has a very different opinion of recordings comparing to me but this time I agree with him

There's also if I remember correctly another Larrys feed recording from Elevation tour, I need to check which show is it.
  4. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:The feed that I recorded was in fact Larrys feed, it was recorded only for curiosity and not meant to be one the best recordings , plus I did video at the same time. I've never heard the whole recording because it's not my type but Hoserama apparently heard more than me lol .He has a very different opinion of recordings comparing to me but this time I agree with him

There's also if I remember correctly another Larrys feed recording from Elevation tour, I need to check which show is it.
    i think that there are a elevation show too. I dont remeber wich one

5. Is this joke about delay signatures, because if it is - it just took me seven years to get it, Serj.
  6. Montreal 12th october might be the one you are on about.
  7. Pretty sure you're right about it being the 10/12 Montreal show. I know a Bono feed was also recorded from that show but not released.
  8. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:The feed that I recorded was in fact Larrys feed, it was recorded only for curiosity and not meant to be one the best recordings , plus I did video at the same time. I've never heard the whole recording because it's not my type but Hoserama apparently heard more than me lol .He has a very different opinion of recordings comparing to me but this time I agree with him

You heard enough to track and upload it!

Anyways, Larry's feed *can* be useful for a matrix, after some processing to take down the click. It's certainly the lowest of the four for usefulness of mixing though.
  9. A sneak peek left(?) from Hoserama's recording is available, but it's only 3 songs:

10. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:The feed that I recorded was in fact Larrys feed, it was recorded only for curiosity and not meant to be one the best recordings , plus I did video at the same time. I've never heard the whole recording because it's not my type but Hoserama apparently heard more than me lol .He has a very different opinion of recordings comparing to me but this time I agree with him

Hello it is Boston 2001
    The drums are impressive particularly on "waĺk on " song
  11. WOOWWW