1. I have a tech question.

When you download videos from here (Asso's posts for example) or Spiral's blog, they're nearly all in Avi format. How do I get them so I can watch them (and please bear in mind I'm on a Mac)?

Any help would be great?
  2. Originally posted by djrlewisI have a tech question.

When you download videos from here (Asso's posts for example) or Spiral's blog, they're nearly all in Avi format. How do I get them so I can watch them (and please bear in mind I'm on a Mac)?

Any help would be great?
    Well, as u know I never used a Mac. Does it manage MP4 files?? If so, visit THIS site

EDIT. How could I forget that? You can simply use the best converter up there. ImTOO. I'll PM you now.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]
    EDIT. How could I forget that? You can simply use the best converter up there. ImTOO. I'll PM you now.

Thanks Sergio
  4. Originally posted by djrlewisThanks Sergio
    Received?
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Received?

and understood

6. Originally posted by djrlewisand understood
    OK.
  7. got thos PM's Sergio. Great stuff.
  8. Originally posted by djrlewisSo who's gonna be tempted by this bit of technology then?

(Except you Americans where the question should be - so who's been tempted?!)

[image]

hell no. The plight of the touch screen again
  9. Originally posted by germcevoygot thos PM's Sergio. Great stuff.
    Alright.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

hell no. The plight of the touch screen again

And the huge amount of ££££££ involved Think I'll stick to a regular phone and my iTouch for now.

Does anyone have one of these:-

I'm thinking of splashing but can't decide if I'll get any longevity out of it. May just save for the iMac instead....
  11. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

And the huge amount of ££££££ involved Think I'll stick to a regular phone and my iTouch for now.

Does anyone have one of these:-

[image]

I'm thinking of splashing but can't decide if I'll get any longevity out of it. May just save for the iMac instead....

they are properly good fun. You may get bored of it though. If I chose i'd get the iMac myself
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

they are properly good fun. You may get bored of it though. If I chose i'd get the iMac myself

I think you're right...