1. Mediafire links added
  2. thanx for the link ...

I was in Milan last year and have to say, they are quite a bunch ... actually the vertigo milan dvd made me decide to go to italy ... and spain ... but then again, once you are in line ... or trying to guard your spot .. man, you really have to work to kepp your spot .. they are pretty pushy and pretty antisocial at times ... not all .... ok .. but most ...

and yesterday I saw the zootv dvd from paris ... man ... see how crushed everyone is at the front there ... unbelievable, not a camera or phone in sight, only heated faces ...

and honestly, amsterdam both gigs, wembley, and some others ... the crowd was nuts ! but it all depend on where you are ....
  3. most atmospheric u2 boot ever... i cant imagine how the band felt that night, wow!!!
  4. Yes, it is rated like 3'5 stars even though I consider it's 4 or 4'25... We all can discuss it, what do you people think? Worty of 4 stars or not?
  5. 3.5 is the most it can get for audio. Just downlod it. One of the all time greats.
  6. It's 4 stars in my opinion... Ok, it's somewhat muffled, the tape is old, the audience is sometimes too prominent... and of course it doesn't sound anywhere near de 00's audiences, that crispness and power is only available from the Elevation Tour bootlegs, alright... But c'mon, it's an audience recording almost 20 years old, we can forgive that I think. And all instruments and Bono come up clearly throughout the whole bootleg, so it deserves a 4 in my opinion. Justin rates it as Excellent Audience ++ (marked in yellow), so....... (kidding... a bit).
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]It's 4 stars in my opinion... Ok, it's somewhat muffled, the tape is old, the audience is sometimes too prominent... and of course it doesn't sound anywhere near de 00's audiences, that crispness and power is only available from the Elevation Tour bootlegs, alright... But c'mon, it's an audience recording almost 20 years old, we can forgive that I think. And all instruments and Bono come up clearly throughout the whole bootleg, so it deserves a 4 in my opinion. Justin rates it as Excellent Audience ++ (marked in yellow), so....... (kidding... a bit).

We can't award it stars for being good for its age. Its a very good audience recording. Definitely not excellent.
  8. It borders on 4 stars, most user reviews rate sound as 4 stars. Doesnt really matter what the crew thinks
  9. I agree with Chris, most of the people writing reviews (not only on our site, on the whole U2 world) rate it as 4 stars, so I think we should rate it like that. 3'5 is just a 7/10, and that bootleg is better than that. It's a 7'5 or 8 /10, for sure.
    Moreover, the newbies who don't know which shows they should get first, would download Milan more often if it was rated 4 stars