1. if i'm outvoted then i'm out voted but the recording isn't 4/5. Too muddy and muffled
  2. 3.5 / 5 is perfectly fair, I simply think that it deserves being rated a bit higher, but that is a personal appreciation.
  3. Rate it 5 stars so that everybody downloads it. The world will be a better place.
  4. As a fanatic of Milan I completely agree on that!!!... Even though we can't do that, we can't be that biased

5. sorry it ain't 4. I've got the lossless thinking that might bump it up a notch but it's very 3.5 stars.

6. I agree. Sound quality is 3.5. Performance is much higher. Problem is that many people look at sound quality only. I was trying to say that people should read the reviews and decide from those instead of the stars we give the show
  7. One of the most overrated performances anyways. If the recording was more balanced and had less echo, noone would care for it.
  8. Jep, the very audible audience makes the recording in a way. Although i wouldnt really call it overrated. Most people dont know it exists
  9. On a ZOO TV kick right now and am downloading this show as I type...didn't realize it was so popular with U2start members. Gotta wonder if they have a soundboard of this somewhere in the vault and it came out for the anniversary reissue. 11 AB songs makes it a winner for sure.
  10. Originally posted by yeah:One of the most overrated performances anyways. If the recording was more balanced and had less echo, noone would care for it.

Sooo trueee. But sometimes you have to listen to a show because of how great the ambience and sound of the audience is they are amazing on here. whether it's just because of the recording or they really were that loud we will never know.
  11. Overrated or not, theres still a lot to admire about the performance here.