1. a very nice advantage to have though

2. Post of the month!

3. at last back to Forum this year
  4. Bump

Spent my last day of 2019 listening to this concert in full for the first time and wow that crowd was something else. Could feel their energy just through headphones. Stuff going into 2020, let’s build a time machine back to 1992 please
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:Damn I miss this band. Static setlists for sure but still room for experimentation an moments of msgjcime the Itisn verse in One and the solo in Bad. And the crowd. And the energy. Fierce.
    The Drunk Thread
  6. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:Bump

Spent my last day of 2019 listening to this concert in full for the first time and wow that crowd was something else. Could feel their energy just through headphones. Stuff going into 2020, let’s build a time machine back to 1992 please
    This is for sure one top contender if someone ever builds a time machine. What a night.
  7. Just listened to this show for the first time, u2start never fails to deliver a new U2 surprise . Just curious - are there any known photos of this gig? Just wondering as I'd like them for a project I'm making. Stay safe !
  8. This is one @Peterrrrr should check out In even better he does the 'take me higher' part in full voice (C#) instead of the falsetto.
  9. Never listened to this before....giving it a whirl now
  10. Loving this.....a proper soundboard (gathering dust in U2's vault somewhere) with the audience level mixed in would be a treat.
  11. Originally posted by melon51:This is one @Peterrrrr should check out In even better he does the 'take me higher' part in full voice (C#) instead of the falsetto.
    We discussed that version(and one more from the same tour) about a year ago on the vocal thread
    It is a nice find!

Also, lets not forget the C# in 6:12 in this video from popmart

Strange, due to the problems Bono had back on that tour, I think Popmart is the tour woth higest numbers of C#...
    He hit that note on Never Tear Us Apart snippet also.
  12. Only one minus point for this otherworldly Milan show......
    There was no extended solo by Edge at the end of With or Without You.