1. I'm afraid you might be right.
    Still funny about the u2 staff that "are not aware" of that.

You know I actually would think, if you ask them later, they will say, it was the Liner Notes clip.....

2. 2017 gift: I guess we will receive it in May!!!
  3. Has anyone who has got their Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection taken pics of both front and back shots of the sleeves? It's just I've done a nice video taken from the audio of the 10"s, want to share it on youtube but haven't removed them from their wrapping. And would like to show both sides of the artwork e.t.c. If so, please can someone send them over to me? They sound SO much better than the mp3 files. Such a shame we don't get them in FLAC.
  4. Originally posted by jheath:Has anyone who has got their Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection taken pics of both front and back shots of the sleeves? It's just I've done a nice video taken from the audio of the 10"s, want to share it on youtube but haven't removed them from their wrapping. And would like to show both sides of the artwork e.t.c. If so, please can someone send them over to me? They sound SO much better than the mp3 files. Such a shame we don't get them in FLAC.
    http://www.u2songs.com/discography/the_joshua_tree_singles_collection_1987_2017_collection
  5. Here's the HQ audio taken from the vinyl. Love it when Adam's Moog bass pedal comes in on Streets. Didn't use any artwork in the end after being advised not to.
    Enjoy.

6. Still waiting on mine...