1. I asked.that's the answer
  2. The only problem is :
    ....will begin again in february....

IT'S FEBRUARY.....almost ending
  3. I redeemed the gift on the 4th May and live in the UK, but have not received it yet. Order page says no shipping info available
  4. Originally posted by mickoafc:I redeemed the gift on the 4th May and live in the UK, but have not received it yet. Order page says no shipping info available
    Wow think it only got announced on 3rd May, must be literally thousands of back orders

5. Redeemed the gift on may 13, recieved of course all the other items except the gift. I hope order is not closed.
  6. Redeemed in june and received in Scotland today (sent from Live Nation in California on 16th Feb)
  7. Which shows that they are not being sent out in the order they were ordered
  8. Got Joshua Tree singles in Belgium this week...
  9. Redeemed in January 2017 and still waiting. Since I live in The Czech Republic, where the vinyls are actually made, maybe they expect me to pick them up in the factory or something.

Edit: I checked now and it looks like I subscribed in January 2017, but redeemed in May. Well, still...
  10. Originally posted by Happy24:[..]
    Redeemed in January 2017 and still waiting. Since I live in The Czech Republic, where the vinyls are actually made, maybe they expect me to pick them up in the factory or something.
    No, they must send it from here to U.S., stock it, pick up money from scalping sites and then,if they save some time from swimming in money,they might send it back....
  11. Received mine Saturday, 17 Feb in California.