1. Do we need to redeem anything to get them on vinyl.
  2. I got my account (for the first time) in January 2018 and received the 2017 gift, do I need to pay again to get the 2018 gift?? There's no renew button I can see and it says my account is valid until Jan 2019
  3. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    I got my account (for the first time) in January 2018 and received the 2017 gift, do I need to pay again to get the 2018 gift?? There's no renew button I can see and it says my account is valid until Jan 2019
    Yeah you do need to pay again. You get one gift per payment basically. You should contact U2.com or head to U2.com/renew or something.
  4. I'm still waiting for the 2017 gift !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH.....it`s only may 26 2018
  5. may 26 2018

still no 2017 gift
  6. Who is still waiting for the JT30 singles? I live in Germany.
  7. Unless you're wanting it for collectors value, I wouldn't hold my breath. Hearing the Joshua Tree songs and their 2017 "versions" right after is............hard.
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Unless you're wanting it for collectors value, I wouldn't hold my breath. Hearing the Joshua Tree songs and their 2017 "versions" right after is............hard.
    Why'd you do that Listening to the 2017 versions on their own would be averagely alright, but hearing them back to back with their 1987 counterparts must be horrendous, like seeing your ex some years later, after he/she has gotten fat and wrinkled, if you know what I mean
  9. you can buy them for £30 in the U2.com shop at the moment
  10. Why is Joe O' H being so displayed so much in tour programs, on U2.com? Its like he
    is being paraded out more than the band themselves.