1. LiveNation sent me an email on the 3rd of October : item shipped
    can't wait
  2. Ugh. Got my shipping notice but going to my old address. I updated it 2 months ago at U2.com. Hope it gets forwarded.
  3. Same here. Updated already in January. They told me they will send a new one if it doesn’t arrive within 2 months.
  4. So anyone want some vinyls? I have no use for them

5. Got mine today. The day before AMS 1
  6. Not had mine
  7. My copy just arrived. It will remain in the cellophane as this is nothing new to me. Not a great 'gift' to get for subscribing I must say, not when they are sitting on some fantastic stuff.
    No! They choose to repeat themselves by issuing a repress of a promo. Oh well, let's see what next year brings?
  8. Dead horse, but what a kick in the nuts to be issued something called U23D and not have it actually be the U23D movie/soundtrack.
  9. I’ve always said any U2 subscriber gift that is actual music versus a book or poster is a good thing, but this vinyl tests the bounds. Pretty lame. Live versions of these songs or a Lovetown EP would have been a huge upgrade.
  10. Still haven’t got mine gift!
  11. I think the gifts will get better again after the e.i tour especially if the band take an extended break, they have not had to do too much with the early ticket access being the primary reason for purchase but a break for the next 2,3 or 4 years will test the loyalty of our subscriptions.

The down side is releases like U22 do have a commercial aspect which the band could exercise given the industry in 'archival' releases at present, this would also serve the purpose of keeping them in the news, and shops.
  12. I still can't get over how great a gift U22 was compared to these last few lol.

Only sad thing is, it's a CD. I'd honestly be happy if next year's gift was U22 again but on vinyl.