1. Originally posted by markreed:If we're splitting it into one CD per each tour, something like this might be an option, though the second CD is 89 minutes long and won't fit.

Miracle / I Will Follow / Iris / Cedarwood Road / Song For Someone / Sunday Bloody Sunday / Raised By Wolves / Until The End / Invisible / Even Better / Every Breaking Wave / Bullet / Zooropa / Streets

The Blackout / Lights Of Home / Dirty Day / Zoo Station / The Fly / Stay / Wild Horses / Elevation / Vertigo / Acrobat / Best Thing / Summer / Pride / Get Out / NYD / Love Is Bigger / 13

I'd be more than happy with this list. Throw in Bad/40 and it would be perfect for me, but I know it's difficult to choose (especially when you've only got 80 mins max a disc).

2. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I hoping for the rare songs: Magnificent, Two Hearts, Volcano, Lucifers Hands etc.

But I think they are just going to release the standard songs

A 2 cd set is already a fantastic gift. There won't be a third disc magically included.

That said, I wouldn't be shocked if the next one (for 2020?) is a bonus/Edge'sPicks disc that includes Crystal Ballroom, Landlady, etc. Maybe the new version of New Years Day.

Though now that I think about it, NYD (and a couple other songs) had very city-specific introductions (that were done after the music had started) that they might not want to include. We'll see how they do that.
  3. Originally posted by cleazer:[..]

[..]

[..]

A 2 cd set is already a fantastic gift. There won't be a third disc magically included.

That said, I wouldn't be shocked if the next one (for 2020?) is a bonus/Edge'sPicks disc that includes Crystal Ballroom, Landlady, etc. Maybe the new version of New Years Day.

Though now that I think about it, NYD (and a couple other songs) had very city-specific introductions (that were done after the music had started) that they might not want to include. We'll see how they do that.
    It's really a great gift. Hopefully we get Acrobat, Zoo Station, Dirty Day, The Fly (Berlin version) NYD (new version) and a JT song on one of the discs. And not Elevation, Vertigo.
  4. I’m a bit new here, but I’m subscribing tomorrow for the first time to u2’s website. Will I still be getting the gift this Christmas? How does it work exactly?
    Cheers

5. The plot thickens. They sent me another email saying my 3D mixes have been posted after they agreed to change my 2018 gift to the 2019 gift. Does this mean I'll get two gifts on the one subscription? I'll just keep quiet now and see what happens..
  6. Originally posted by AlekU2:I’m a bit new here, but I’m subscribing tomorrow for the first time to u2’s website. Will I still be getting the gift this Christmas? How does it work exactly?
    Cheers
    No, they haven't even completed the orders for last time's present.
    This one hasn't begun manufacturing
  7. How many different songs were played between the two tours, has anyone managed to work it out!
  8. 74 songs total

70 originals (not counting 11 O'Clock Tick Tock)

4 covers
  9. 95 total songs for both tours. Not including snippets and that includes duplicates. One, BD, COBL, IWF.
  10. Originally posted by cleazer:[..]

[..]

[..]

I think there could be 1 or 2 additional songs as download only but that would be cool if they did an Edge’s pick type thing for 2020, I’m getting carried away though already plenty to look forward to in next year’s gift.

11. Indeed. Next gift may be a bit of a stinker since this one is such a big winner.

Though you never know. If there really is a magical tour that only plays Australia/East Asia in 2019, they may choose to release something from that in 2020.