1. I would say song For Someone and little things are nailed on now. The vast majority of people will have voted at this stage.
  2. We don't know if Best Thing will be sleepy 2018 version or some electric from 2017 (because Little Things is definitely from 2017)... But we will get them all eventually...
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:We don't know if Best Thing will be sleepy 2018 version or some electric from 2017 (because Little Things is definitely from 2017)... But we will get them all eventually...
    I think and hope it will be the 2018 version. There’s also the question of iris and cedarwood road (if it’s included) being from the I&E or E&I tour, I hope both of them are from I&E. You could also add raised by Wolves (again if it’s included) and song For Someone but I would assume they’ll be from I&E given how short lived there run was on E&I.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think and hope it will be the 2018 version. There’s also the question of iris and cedarwood road (if it’s included) being from the I&E or E&I tour, I hope both of them are from I&E. You could also add raised by Wolves (again if it’s included) and song For Someone but I would assume they’ll be from I&E given how short lived there run was on E&I.
    The real question is "The Troubles" great song never released live on an official recording. You can find all these tracks, iris, cedarwood Road and song for someone on DVD live in Paris.!
    Vote for The Troubles!!
  5. Originally posted by spanishvertigo:[..]
    The real question is "The Troubles" great song never released live on an official recording. You can find all these tracks, iris, cedarwood Road and song for someone on DVD live in Paris.!
    Vote for The Troubles!!
    It's coming regardless, these are simply downloads from the forth coming double CD - its not like U22 we are not choosing what will be on the CD. although it would be nice to get this track early..
  6. Song for Someone is the most listened to song from SOI on Spotify, it seems to resonate more with the casual fans more than the hardcore.
  7. So is it safe to say that we’ll get both Song For Someone and 13 on the CDs

13 would make a good closer but I could really do without both of them appearing on the 2CDs.
  8. Zzzong For Zzzomeone

9. So it seems that despite Song For Someone being reviled by pretty much everyone on U2 fan boards, there are obviously many fans of it out there!
  10. I’m sure there’s been a few negative comments about song For Someone but all in all I don’t really think it is a widely disliked song, it’s probably gained more attention with it being a single and played every night on I&E and with that attention probably comes a few more negative comments but I think there’s more people that rate the song quite highly.
  11. I love it.
  12. I’m really looking forward to this set. The voting options suggest that it’ll mainly be tracks from the albums with less older stuff - which is just fine with me!! We might end up getting all the album tracks that were played. Admittedly, I wouldn’t mind getting the ZooTV block from ei or the October-Bullet-Zooropa-Streets segment from ie.