1. Originally posted by TheRefugee:In an any event, it will be interesting to see if some version of Bad makes it on to the I+e subscription cd. I concluded my own personal tour compilation cd with the dvd rip of the (controversial) Patti version of Bad. The fade out helped it make it in. For variety sake, I’d like to see some non Paris sources used for the subscription gift. Though I’m not too hopeful.

Personally, I doubt it.
  2. The best version of Bad in the I+E is Amsterdam 4, Bad into 40.
  3. I loved that same ending in Glasgow, Bad/40 was easily the best end to the I&E shows, don’t know if it’s really necessary on this year’s gift though.
  4. Shoot if that’s the case they should just use the version they streamed from their website from
    The second show of the Joshua tree tour 2017
  5. I hope they have a song from Boston July 10th 2015, my first and only U2 show so far
  6. Since there was only 4 versions of the troubles I was giving them a listen to see which one I preferred and I hope they go with MSG on the cd, I really like the way he sings the ‘you think it’s easier’ parts on the 2nd verse on that one. Montreal had a bit of a false start and he struggles singing higher at Vancouver and LA on both the first and second verses.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:Since there was only 4 versions of the troubles I was giving them a listen to see which one I preferred and I hope they go with MSG on the cd, I really like the way he sings the ‘you think it’s easier’ parts on the 2nd verse on that one. Montreal had a bit of a false start and he struggles singing higher at Vancouver and LA on both the first and second verses.
    There's really no choice. NY hands down indeed!

8. Specially because nobody expected it!!! I was there and I always will remember the magic moment I heard Bad's synth (it was also my first time hearing the song), and also when the 40 snippet evolved into the whole song, dear Lord! I can feel the goosebumps even 3 years later!
  9. Haha. Yes it was fantastic. I think the same happened during Cologne 2 in the same year
  10. Well the Bad/40 ending kind of became a bit of a regultar for the 4th nights so it lost part of the magic, but yeah Cologne, Belfast and Glasgow were big surprises too becuase it wasn't "expected"