1. -

Mod edit: You can't share links to official material
  2. 3D tomorrow, I can feel it in my bones

3. Yay.
  4. Man, I’m sorry but it’s February 15th, where are the dang downloads at. Probably won’t see them till April or summer. We’ll get the actual gift in the mail before we get the first two downloads that we were supposed to be emailed about downloading “very soon” very soon my butt
  5. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:Man, I’m sorry but it’s February 15th, where are the dang downloads at. Probably won’t see them till April or summer. We’ll get the actual gift in the mail before we get the first two downloads that we were supposed to be emailed about downloading “very soon” very soon my butt
    At least you know a word that u2.com don’t seem to (sorry). You’d think after being over 2 weeks late they would maybe say ‘apologies for the delay’ and perhaps offer an explanation but no they’ll just say ‘here are the two downloads you voted for’ no mention of being a few weeks late (at least) or when the next downloads will be available bearing in mind they said we’d be getting downloads regularly between January and dispatch (which is supposed to be May at the latest). Shambles.
  6. I legit forgot about these downloads lol.
  7. I’m sort of glad it’s 2 songs we already have in pretty much official quality anyway, if the troubles had been picked I would have been getting impatient which believe it or not I’m not I just don’t like the way they do things.