1. Originally posted by Edwin_B:my subscription was in January off. Normally I get the renewed subscription, now is giving me an upgrade subscription with 10 dollars more?
    I paid every year 40 dollars.
    Then you were too late. You have to renew before it expires to get the $10 discount.
  2. Originally posted by Sev00:Hey, I've never been a U2.com subscriber (just very expensive for not a lot I think) but now that I have finally a bit more money to spare, I'm considering it.

I'm not very interested in the physical releases anyway but I do want the live releases they've been doing. My question is, if I subscribe now, I will not get the physical vinyl release of the joshua tree singles with live versions of course, but will I be able to access them as digital downloads ? And same for all the previous subscriber gifts ?

If by subbing I only get access to the next release as digital download I would think it's very expensive for not much :/

Years back as a subscriber you could listen to pretty much all their releases on u2.com. That’s gone now, but would be fair to build in de site again
  3. I would prefer digital downloads than vinyl
  4. Plus you drop from Experience to Innocence for pre-sales
  5. That's not necessarily a bad thing though. Last year it seemed like it was easier to get tickets in the innocence pre sale rather than the experience pre sale.
  6. Generally did you make the subscription for to get the gifts or to have the possibility for the pre-sale?
  7. normally i get renewed everytime on time, now i forgot that.
    gifts is nice, but we would go for the pre sale
  8. Anyone know where I can get ahold of “Angel of Harlem” from Edge’s picks from the ground up? Mp3
  9. Converting this might be the easiest way to get it.