1. Another question, anyone keep up on renewing your membership with U2.com, I have an old account that I haven’t updated in a few years that originally had the bonus tracks from “From
    The Ground Up” to download, are those still available? Just wanting to know so that I don’t waste money on upgrading my old account and find that they’re not
  2. They're not available anymore.
  3. Originally posted by hindutimes01:[..]
    you are right on the Rome bootleg Bono says ''this is the little things that give you away, I'd a had it out last year.....Just saying'' so I say some editing has gone on there or its a completely different intro

I listened to some of the downloads I have from JT2017 and sounds like the second part “It’s a Song of Experience” is taken from the Paris 7/25 show.
  4. Originally posted by dssmansv:[..]

I listened to some of the downloads I have from JT2017 and sounds like the second part “It’s a Song of Experience” is taken from the Paris 7/25 show.
    It wouldn't surprise me. It's a composite.

5. Looking through my U22 gift and noticed a typo, they didn’t have the U2360 tour go through to November and for Even Better Than The Real Thing it says November 15th 2011, the tour was done a good 4 months before that lol!
  6. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:Another question, anyone keep up on renewing your membership with U2.com, I have an old account that I haven’t updated in a few years that originally had the bonus tracks from “From
    The Ground Up” to download, are those still available? Just wanting to know so that I don’t waste money on upgrading my old account and find that they’re not
    i have them as mp3
  7. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:[image]
    Looking through my U22 gift and noticed a typo, they didn’t have the U2360 tour go through to November and for Even Better Than The Real Thing it says November 15th 2011, the tour was done a good 4 months before that lol!
    LOL, yeah. It's May, not November!
  8. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:Another question, anyone keep up on renewing your membership with U2.com, I have an old account that I haven’t updated in a few years that originally had the bonus tracks from “From
    I’ve had an active membership since U22. The last download on my page is Every Breaking Wave (Radio Mix), but always download everything and save them just in case they disappear at some point.
  9. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:[image]
    Looking through my U22 gift and noticed a typo, they didn’t have the U2360 tour go through to November and for Even Better Than The Real Thing it says November 15th 2011, the tour was done a good 4 months before that lol!
    and Even Better Than The Real Thing was not in the show before becoming the opener, it debuted as the opener - appearing in 5th spot on the 3rd night, in Argentina.
  10. So... where are those next downloads at? Final tracklisting??
  11. Zzzzzzzzzz
  12. So much for the January track listing!

The only gift i've had within a standard amount of time was North Side Story. I joined at the end of May 2014 and had the book by mid June 2014.

Other than that, they've dragged on and on. It was about 9 months for the London vinyl.