1. Originally posted by unclejosh:[..]
    It was a joke. I knew who was meant, but found it funny considering Bono's real name.

Besides I don't think Paul McGuinness has anything to do with the band now right? I wonder if he still was if some of these things we complain about would be happening. Probably but who knows.
    Yeah, I should've put Guy - only realized after (I thought) you misunderstood my joke
  2. What a Guy...
  3. Resubscribed last night as my account was expiring on 7th June. The downloads sound epic! Really well mixed!

Any ideas on the full tracklisting announcement?
  4. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:Resubscribed last night as my account was expiring on 7th June. The downloads sound epic! Really well mixed!

You ask for too much!
  5. Originally posted by CraigFairlieResubscribed last night as my account was expiring on 7th June. The downloads sound epic! Really well mixed!

Originally posted by U2.com
    "Complete tracklisting will be published in early 2019 with shipping beginning in Spring 2019."

6. Good point. I said to my mate 'I've renewed so i'll get the CD in about 18 months!'
  7. Still waiting...
  8. Such BS...
  9. They could still technically be on time with the physical gift if they can start shipping within the next 4 weeks (end of spring), not that I think that will happen.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:They could still technically be on time with the physical gift if they can start shipping within the next 4 weeks (end of spring), not that I think that will happen.
    And what about tracklisting... is it still early in 2019?