1. Cue tomatoes
  2. It’ll probably be May 31st when they put anything else on the website for the new gift. Last month they said next month, which I took to mean May. I love that they’re releasing the two other vinyls and all but I can’t wait for the other downloads and track list of this thing.
  3. Fingers crossed they post something tomorrow on U2.com about the subscription gift
  4. I hope the first thing they do is the complete tracklist announcement and download. Not just two downloads. Come on weve waited long enough 😂😅👍🏻
  5. Not on my laptop yet so don’t know the songs but more downloads if you check account info, hopefully getting the tracklist any minute. Just tried to download them and still only 4 tracks not the 6 it says so must be updating things as we speak.
  6. Yep, new tracks:

Summer of Love (Live from Barclaycard Arena, Hamburg, 4th October 2018)
    Raised By Wolves (Live from The Globe, Stockholm, 22nd September 2015)
  7. They’re not showing up for me either, bummer
  8. Works fine for me
  9. Can you take a screenshot and post it Remy?
  10. I’ll just try it again shortly, another good couple of tracks though, still all SOI and SOE songs only, perfect.
  11. I've just signed out and signed back in and there's still just the 4 songs 44.9 mb and not the 65mb it says on U2.com account page.