1. Waiting for the Black Friday sale. Missing the last year or so of archives. Love the ones i've got already!
  2. So.... we're now mid July No further downloads and no confirmed tracklist... an absolute disgrace
  3. Absolutely
  4. False advertising.
  5. The complete tracklisting will be published in early 2019 with shipping beginning in Spring 2019.

From January until dispatch of the double CD set, we'll be offering regular downloads of these new live tracks.
  6. Why are many of you so surprised? This is a recurring thing at U2.com, they do this every year Probably sent the one in charge on a long holiday.
  7. Yep, and if you order from U2.com you will be lucky to get your products! Absolutely ridicoulus organization... though it has been this way a long long time!
  8. Originally posted by Remy:Why are many of you so surprised? This is a recurring thing at U2.com, they do this every year Probably sent the one in charge on a long holiday.
    Because its annoying!!!!
  9. Originally posted by hawkmoon_269:The complete tracklisting will be published in early 2019 with shipping beginning in Spring 2019.

From January until dispatch of the double CD set, we'll be offering regular downloads of these new live tracks.
    It's hilarious to read it after all this time. All deadlines and promises are dead now
  10. Who knows maybe Friday they’ll put something up about it. Doubt it though. We’ll get the track list in November 2019, the physical thing won’t start shipping till spring 2020, people won’t start getting their copies till January 2021.
  11. I do wonder if the tour and in particular the fact the general sales haven’t all happened yet (Japan is coming up soon) is causing any news about this gift to be delayed. Would they really want the first news article on the page to be about a subscription gift that has nothing to do with this tour? I think they’re trying to keep the focus fully on JT at the moment. The gift seemed to be getting somewhere with the first 6 downloads and then suddenly it all stops when this tour got announced, I don’t think it’s a coincidence but maybe they just don’t have it ready yet I don’t know.
  12. Still waiting...