1. My only guess now is that they are holding off until a promotional push for the tour and other releases in November, December.
  2. Maybe they’ll post something on the 26th next week. We can only hope
  3. It could be any day of the week they announce something about it doesn’t need to be a Friday, don’t think it’s been a Friday for any of the previous downloads or anything. Fingers crossed we get news soon though.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    It could be any day of the week they announce something about it doesn’t need to be a Friday, don’t think it’s been a Friday for any of the previous downloads or anything. Fingers crossed we get news soon though.
    "We are sorry to announce since Edge is not done tinkering with the final production and is currently rehearsing for our Australasian Tour, release of this has been delayed indefinitely."

There. I said it for them!
  5. I must like being proven wrong or something but I’m predicting it will be complete and at least starting to be shipped before the tour begins.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:I must like being proven wrong or something but I’m predicting it will be complete and at least starting to be shipped before the tour begins.
    How’s that song go? “I can only imagine” we can only imagine. I’ve tried calling their support and they don’t know anything either. “It’s being handled by an outside source.” They told me. I don’t see why communication is so hard for them.
  7. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:[..]
    How’s that song go? “I can only imagine” we can only imagine. I’ve tried calling their support and they don’t know anything either. “It’s being handled by an outside source.” They told me. I don’t see why communication is so hard for them.
    People should email them quoting what they initially wrote about regular downloads, tracklist and dispatch and asking why there has been no word even though they have failed to meet these deadlines set by themselves.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    It could be any day of the week they announce something about it doesn’t need to be a Friday, don’t think it’s been a Friday for any of the previous downloads or anything. Fingers crossed we get news soon though.
    They have all been released on Fridays.
  9. None of the downloads or announcements about this gift have been on a Friday.
  10. 1 out of 3 have been on a Friday
  11. It was the 25th April not 26th so zero of the last 3, that’s a mistake on u2songs. Even the news items about it haven’t been on a Friday so the news could come any day of the week.