1. Is it just me who thinks last two albums have been great.
    They sound great on these live tracks.
    i cant tell you how many times i have played the live version of the little things." sometimes the end is not coming the end is not coming the end is here sometimes" summed up my relationship at that point.right there on that pitch in london 2017.
    Can't wait for this gift, the tracks sound better than the u22
    might be due to being recorded in arenas instead of stadiums.
  2. Will renew my membership when all the downalods are available.
  3. Originally posted by f1schu111:Is it just me who thinks last two albums have been great.
    i cant tell you how many times i have played the live version of the little things." sometimes the end is not coming the end is not coming the end is here sometimes" summed up my relationship at that point.right there on that pitch in london 2017.
    I'd agree with that. Two excellent records & two excellent tours. The downloads from the CD so far are very strong performances.

Had a similar experience at Twickenham for that song, albeit for different reasons. In fact, sometimes I still wake at four in the morning... That and Bad reduced me to tears; first shed at a U2 show! I hope your relationship issues resolved.
  4. I can’t wait to hear the recording they chose for Iris(hold me close) from 2018. My wife passed away from ovarian cancer the day after Songs of innocence was released digitally for free on iTunes and I forever think of her when I hear that song
  5. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:I can’t wait to hear the recording they chose for Iris(hold me close) from 2018. My wife passed away from ovarian cancer the day after Songs of innocence was released digitally for free on iTunes and I forever think of her when I hear that song
    Sorry for your loss... Music can be a great healer
  6. Every time I heard Iris, I must think about my mother, who also died of cancer in 2011.

The way Iris was played in 2015, was more in tense than in 2018.
  7. Originally posted by f1schu111:Is it just me who thinks last two albums have been great.
    It took me a couple of months for that feeling you describe to hit me but it did. And it was about Little Things.
  8. Originally posted by ferrari:Every time I heard Iris, I must think about my mother, who also died of cancer in 2011.

The way Iris was played in 2015, was more in tense than in 2018.
    Sorry about your loss. I think also lost some of its impact in 2018. In 2015 it was fairly epic and emotional.
  9. I got a mail notice in my box today. Could it be it?