1. Hmm, while this is pretty bad it doesn't compare to The Stones fan package DVD in 2002. Never got one, ended up seeing several on eBay cheap so I bought one. Unfortunately the reality is sometimes we don't get what we pay for. It sucks but be sure karma takes care it's own. That's the way I see it.
  2. Originally posted by U2Frank:Hmm, while this is pretty bad it doesn't compare to The Stones fan package DVD in 2002. Never got one, ended up seeing several on eBay cheap so I bought one. Unfortunately the reality is sometimes we don't get what we pay for. It sucks but be sure karma takes care it's own. That's the way I see it.
    Yeah! Karma for your lost gift took care shortly after: Richards concussed after fall from coconut tree
  3. Doesn't count. I didn't buy it.
  4. I missed it.
  5. More downloads and shipping info, California and 13 there is a Light, need to download these now can’t wait for California especially. Shipping starts next month.
  6. Yes!!! I love it... got the new downloads and can't wait for the shipments to start rolling in!!!
  7. Great!
  8. So we should expect 2 more downloads and be told the shipping will start next month in October as well?
  9. Looking forward to getting "The Blackout" file as I assume "Love Is All We Have Left" transitions right into it.