1. the iris .the blackout
  2. U2.com has a new post with pictures of it rolling off the presses
  3. listening to The Blackout right now. sounds great. I'm surprised they chose a 2018 Iris version.
  4. "Latest news from the pressing plant is that manufacturing will be complete early next week and dispatch begin shortly after. Depending on delivery times and customs clearance, we’re advised that subscribers will begin to receive their double CD sets later this month"
  5. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:"Latest news from the pressing plant is that manufacturing will be complete early next week and dispatch begin shortly after. Depending on delivery times and customs clearance, we’re advised that subscribers will begin to receive their double CD sets later this month"
    Hell yes.
  6. Don't get too excited...the first will probably arrive on the 31st, still technically counting as "later this month"
  7. Even if it doesn’t arrive till next month or January I’m just happy to have iris and the blackout finally! Those are the main two I’ve been looking forward to
  8. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:Even if it doesn’t arrive till next month or January I’m just happy to have iris and the blackout finally! Those are the main two I’ve been looking forward to
    I was at both Belfast and Montreal. I'm looking forward to Iris.
  9. A shame for Iris 2018!! In 2015 Iris was played with passion. In 2018 on the automatic pilot.
  10. For some reason, Iris 2015 was emotional.