1. In general, you can say that this whole event and announcement around the U2.com subscribers gift has gone rather clumsy and for a company like U2.com is also unworthy
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:Its weird I’ve never thought of Grace as the album closer because my copy of ATYCLB has Ground Beneath Her Feet on it. Ground Beneath Her Feet is one of there best album closers.

Yeah it's a cracking tune and a much better closing song than Grace always felt Eno & Lanois were given too much freedom on Grace aswell as Cedars of Lebanon their sounds are all over those songs .
  3. I open a topic on U2.com zootopia : "we want a broadcast for the TJT2019" in return of this delay disappointement about this gift, so everyone who want it too can add his/her comment
  4. And bringing us right up to now, the much anticipated 23-track double live CD set 'U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE' has begun rolling off the presses. This special release comes with a beautiful souvenir photo book documenting the i&e and e&i Tours - and fourteen of the live tracks (see below) are available as instant downloads when you subscribe to U2.com.
  5. Originally posted by drogba29:I open a topic on U2.com zootopia : "we want a broadcast for the TJT2019" in return of this delay disappointement about this gift, so everyone who want it too can add his/her comment
    You can buy the DVD when it comes out instead.

That's what they would say.
  6. Originally posted by MattG:And bringing us right up to now, the much anticipated 23-track double live CD set 'U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE' has begun rolling off the presses. This special release comes with a beautiful souvenir photo book documenting the i&e and e&i Tours - and fourteen of the live tracks (see below) are available as instant downloads when you subscribe to U2.com.
    Was it known before that it would contain 23 tracks or did I just miss that?
  7. You missed it.
  8. I wonder if there’ll be an update later today. That’s all I do is wonder.
  9. If you're wondering they mailed the CDs yet you are not alone. I'd like to have it in the month of October.
  10. Correct you are sir.
  11. We'll just get two more tracks and a video of them assembling the cd's .... then two more songs in November with another video of someone stuffing them in the mailer!!
  12. If we are lucky, we have the cds in 2019....