1. Originally posted by Document:We'll just get two more tracks and a video of them assembling the cd's .... then two more songs in November with another video of someone stuffing them in the mailer!!
    Stuff is the operative word?
  2. Actually this is all a big joke. By the time we have the cd's at home you can also download all the songs. And I am not talking about the songs they have chosen for the cd's. Like California and Iris for now.
  3. Originally posted by ferrari:Actually this is all a big joke. By the time we have the cd's at home you can also download all the songs. And I am not talking about the songs they have chosen for the cd's. Like California and Iris for now.
    Definitely NOT the best performances of these songs. Come on can't U2.com do a a simple thing good.
  4. I’m flying to Auckland on the first of November. I guess the first time I will see the CD in real life is the second of December when I return home. 😂
  5. I was wondering if anyone else sees what I see on the cover artwork. It's either a butt or pair of balls (in the lights) over the Edge's head! Also, it looks like Bono is levitating on the floor.
  6. Originally posted by U2Frank:I was wondering if anyone else sees what I see on the cover artwork. It's either a butt or pair of balls (in the lights) over the Edge's head! Also, it looks like Bono is levitating on the floor.
    What cover?
  7. This one?
  8. Looks like a morbidly obese person over The Edge.
  9. It is a very ugly cover imo
  10. Originally posted by U2Frank:I was wondering if anyone else sees what I see on the cover artwork. It's either a butt or pair of balls (in the lights) over the Edge's head! Also, it looks like Bono is levitating on the floor.

Now you've said it I can't un-see it
  11. Thanks lol! I’m seeing a pair of ballz too