1. Uhmmmm....they really look like a pair of testicles...over Edge’s head
    It’s actually a subliminal message. A special dedication of this cd to Edge’s brother who’s called Dick just because Edge with “balls” over his head looks like a dickhead....that’s the right explanation
  2. Can't unsee that but I am amused by the floating Bono - "are you ready to get Elevated?" Looks like a shoddy bit of photoshop editing to make him fit in the frame.
  3. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Can't unsee that but I am amused by the floating Bono - "are you ready to get Elevated?" Looks like a shoddy bit of photoshop editing to make him fit in the frame.
    I thought it looked like bono was mid jump.
  4. yeh I thought he was mid jump too... but something about it doesn't quite look natural
  5. Yeah, when i look more closely at his shadow I think you're right, he is mid jump.
  6. I hope they hop on and read this thread.
  7. Did u2.com post something and then removed it again? I think i seen something and now its gone
  8. I’ve just checked if you’re logged in there’s been nothing new gift related since the ‘rolling of the presses’ news item. If you’re logged out there was a bit advertising the gift for non subscribers, obviously trying to encourage them to subscribe. Unusual as it’s often the other way round where subscribers see stuff non subscribers don’t but makes sense on this occasion.
  9. Okay, I'm happy to know I'm not the only one that noticed that stuff. Maybe Bono is in mid-jump. Anyhow, I actually like this picture. It's artsy!