1. Originally posted by superrob1500:Finally getting around to hearing the SoI+SoE Live today and I just wanna ask who thought including the botched version of Iris played during E+I was a good idea? Especially when the rest of the recordings of SoI are from the OG I+E tour... Do they feel this is the definitive version or something? cause I got a few words to have with whoever thought that if that's the case.
    Reminds me of the shortened-up Rattle and Hum version of In God's Country, one word: why?? Save his voice? I don't see how Iris is improved by shortening it. But I'm partial, I love the song
  2. Pretty sure the R n H In God's Country is an edit for the movie, but the song was played in full which is a different situation to Iris.
  3. Originally posted by unclejosh:Pretty sure the R n H In God's Country is an edit for the movie, but the song was played in full which is a different situation to Iris.
    I know. But listening to that, just like the newer incarnation of Iris, just doesn't sound right to me.
  4. So has anyone in the UK received there CD yet?
  5. Same here, email on 30/10, still waiting.
  6. Okay thanks for the reply
  7. UK - I&E CD. Just received my copy this morning!
  8. Got mine today.
  9. Still waiting in Canada.
  10. It cracks me up there is actually a bidding war up to $65 USD for this on ebay.