1. I still haven't got any e-mail from U2.com. I'm a long time subscriber. Is that normal? Are more people haven't got any e-mail?
  2. Me neither, several accounts. No email received.
  3. im waiting for the email too
  4. Got my e-mails in germany.
  5. No e-mail but account info says shipped
  6. received 10 days ago e-mail, and since then, tracking status is:

UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.

7. I have two accounts (well, I have one, my mom has one), both extended 23rd Jan 2019 and received my shipping mails in exactly the 2hours apart that the resubscriptions were apart on Nov 4 (now calculate whatever you want from it). My friend subscribed on Jan 24 and received his shipping mail on Nov 5th. So obviously they go by subscribing timeline. I have NO account info on my orders, so I have no 0$ invoice....But I found a sold item on ebay for 18$ which will help with customs, if I have to pick them up there.

At least one of the packages is trackable (the other doesnt exist yet in the tracking) and was picked up on Nov 11. Didn't move since. Funnily, it's the second one. I guess they only scan a handful packages out of a complete container that will be shipped to Germany and both packages are in there. I always received customs notes the same day for both gifts. This time I will pick them up - but probably CDs are small enough to slip through for these 5$ gift declaration. The last thing getting free through customs were Another time, another place and the lithographs. Since Lithographs both accounts run same-day and all gifts and customs letters appear the same day, too. That gives me hope, both packages are on their way.

Meanwhile I found out, the chosen UPS service will only be trackable until it leaves the US or enters the destination country- then it will be passed on to the national carrier.
  8. I got the same UPS message, when it goes into the US postal service it’s no longer trackable. I received my CD’s today, 13 days after the email.
    It did transit though Switzerland for some reason.
    Don’t give up yet!
  9. Thanks, so I'm not the only one who haven't got anything. Hope before Christmas got the gift or at least an e-mail
  10. My cd’s are now in edgewood, NY. I checked the track and trace, but I life in The Netherlands. So I hope the cd’s are going to The Netherlands...
    U2.com/help couldn’t help me
  11. I can feel another U23D experience unfolding. I'm patient though.